My Marketing Plan
Based on over 35 years of experience in real estate, Shelby Charles has created a proven multi-faceted system for selling homes. Cutting edged technology, innovative marketing strategies and superior customer service are the foundations of this unique and successful
• Assist seller in preparing home for showing. Evaluate home and make staging recommendations or refer to a professional stager if needed. Help seller coordinate with local contractors for any repairs or improvements that may be needed and possibly have a pre home inspection.
• Place a lockbox on your property. This allows easy showing access for agents who have qualified buyers searching for homes.
• Create immediate exposure through a professional lawn sign with direct dial number and place a brochure box filled with information about your property and where to take the virtual tour.
• A professional photographer, with all the best technology, will photograph your home.
• Property data submitted to Trend MLS with access to over 19,000 licensed agents in PA, NJ and DE
• Property data from Trend will be forwarded and displayed on multiple websites such as Shelbycharles.com, Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, giving access to realtors and the general public worldwide.
• Full color professional brochures will be created with many informational pieces such as a Home Profile with property features/utilities, plot plan, seller’s disclosure, township information and school reports.
• A company wide voice mail announcing your home as a new listing.
• A 400 First Class postcard “Just Listed” mailing to the neighborhoods in the area advertising back to back open houses.
• A Broker’s Open will be scheduled on a Tuesday from 12:00-2:00 PM for area Realtors to preview your home. Lunch and refreshments will be served. A Listing Widget Flyer will be sent to over 4,000 Realtors in the area.
• A Virtual Tour will be displayed on Trend, shelbycharles.com, Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Youtube.com and many others.
• Listing Widget flyers to be emailed each week to over 4,000 agents, with open house dates and any other changes.
• You will be kept abreast of all activity and feedback on your property in writing.
• “Performance Not Promises”