Important Questions To Ask Any Realtor You Interview!!
1. What professional designation do you have? My professional designations are as follows: CRS-Certified Real Estate Specialist, GRI-Graduate of Real Estate Institute, ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative, SFR-Short Sales & Foreclosures Resource. I am a Broker Associate and a Broker Appraiser.
2. Do you have any personal assistants? I have one full time assistant, a computer whiz and full-time Buyer Agents.
3. May I see your personal Internet website? You found the website here at shelbycharles.com!
4. What systems do you have in place that will keep you in constant contact with me during the listing period & transition period? To help you keep in contact with me during the buying & transition period, I have a cell phone, direct line, office voicemail, & email
5. Are you fully automated with your own personal computer, fax machine, copier, cell, voicemail, etc.? I am fully automated with an up to date personal computer, fax machine, copier, color & black/ white printers, scanner, voicemail, & e-mail.
6. Can you give me a list of your clients who have closed escrow so I can call them? If you need a list of clients that I have closed escrow with, please ask – I will provide you with a list & contact numbers.
7. I want to give my Home the advantage of the latest marketing strategies. How much time & money do you invest each month in personal training? To give your home the advantage of the latest marketing strategies, I attend Marketing Seminars & Universities to keep me on the cutting edge of technology & upgrading my systems.
8. What is your average market time vs. other agents’ market time? My average market time is 3-10 days in the seller’s market while other agents may average anywhere between 30-60 days. In a Buyer’s Market, it is 30 days average per listing.
9. Why are you personally motivated to sell my Home? I am personally motivated to sell your Home because you are as good as your last transaction and in order to get new business you have to have a great track record.
10. Why should I list with you rather than any other agent? You should list with me because I work for you and I will put my system in place, which has seemed to work in every market condition that I have encountered in my 35 years of experience. I am always busy, but that is because I can do the professional job that is placed upon me. For example, it is like the heart surgeon that has performed the same operation 1,000 times compared with the new heart surgeon that has not mastered the system yet or the old heart surgeon that hasn’t continued his education! You would always choose the busy heart surgeon instead of the not so busy heart surgeon; because there is a reason that they are busy… people know they are the best!
11. What is your guarantee? My guarantee to you is that I will put my systems in place for marketing your Home. Not only will I sell your home but for more than what the competitor’s can.
12. Can we cancel the listing if we are not happy? If you are not happy, you can cancel the listing if I have not done my job at marketing & advertising your Home. It would only be the right thing to do.